NEW SAFETY PROTOCOL
As a healthcare organization, the health of our patients, doctors, and associates is our top priority as we reopen to service your needs. As a result, we wanted to take the time to remind you of the precautions we are taking to ensure the entire Shopko Optical community is safe.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle.
- Upon your arrival, if we cannot observe social distancing due to other patients, we ask that you wait outside and we will call you when ready for your appointment.
- We are recommending that all patients have a premier HD Digital exam instead of a standard exam as this allows our staff to best respect social distancing. The cost for this service has been reduced to $19 at most locations.
Essential vs Non Essential Care
Shopko Optical Optometrist are frontline providers of essential care. We will provide patients with immediate care for illnesses or injuries that require prompt attention and/or when patients experience sudden changes in the eye or visual health. This could include necessary preventative care for previously or newly diagnosed conditions.
If you still have questions, please call us before you visit our location so we can help you determine if you should come in.